We provide well-organized financial statement analysis and preparation to ensure that your small business or non-profit organization is successful. Our professional staff will provide you with customized, personal attention for all of your financial reporting needs.
Financial statements are usually required by lending institutions, business succession or simply the need to have quality internal financial statement services on a monthly or annual basis. Anderson Davis CPA can relieve you of these highly technical and time consuming tasks.
- Audits (including audits under Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 Single Audit and other related filing requirements for not-for-profit organizations)
TAX PLANNING, RESEARCH AND PREPARATION
- Individual/Personal income tax
- Business (i.e., corporate, LLC, LLP, etc.)
- Not-for-profit (i.e., IRS Form 990, 990T, etc.)
- Internal Revenue Service and State taxing authorities representation
- Processing monthly cash receipts and cash disbursements transactions
- Preparation of monthly compiled financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly payroll tax reports and related tax filings
BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
- New business start-up services, including determination of entity type, formation and incorporation document preparation assistance and government agencies registrations, etc.
- Cash management review and cash flow projections
- Internal controls review
- Assistance with creating accounting policies and procedures
- Business valuation services
- Business succession planning
- Assistance with financial institution/lender requirements