Non-profit organizations encounter ever-changing business and program environments. Areas such as tax and regulatory compliance, fiduciary, fiscal and public responsibilities, governance and quality of programs with long-term goals to successfully manage the future of the organization are just a few of the top priorities facing most non-profit organizations today.
Anderson, Davis & Associates, CPA has a team of professionals with collective experience of over twenty-eight years who work with non-profit organizations and the matters important to these organizations. We provide a reasonable fixed fee for all financial statement audits, reviews, compilations and other advisory services. This allows the organization to have fiscal control with no surprises.
We specialize in auditing and assisting non-profit private schools and a variety of non-profit organizations such as churches, colleges, health and welfare, membership, social service, Chesapeake Bay related groups, including those with federal funds required to be audited in accordance with OMB Circular A-133, commonly known as Single Audits.
We provide the following services to non-profit organizations:
- Audits (including non-profit organization audits under Government Auditing Standards, OMB Circular A-133 Single Audit and other private and government funded audit requirements)
- Reviews and Compilations
- Attestation engagements
- Business Advisory services such as:
- Internal control reviews
- General business consulting
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Employee Benefit Plan audits READ MORE
- IRS Form 990 and other information returns preparation
- General ledger accounting
- Accounting policies and procedures assistance
- Cash flow analysis
- Assistance with financial institution/lender applications
- Budget analysis
- Grant compliance procedures analysis